We invite our animal-loving community to Walk Against Abuse on Sunday, September 18, 11am – 2pm, at Elings Park, alongside Domestic Violence Solutions for Santa Barbara County and Elings Park. The event supports C.A.R.E.4Paws’ Safe Haven program, which provides temporary foster care or boarding for pets of domestic violence survivors. RSVP and learn about our sponsor opportunities here. We can’t wait to see your smiling faces and wagging tails!
- A furever home for sweet Sarge
- Animal lovers stand up to animal cruelty and domestic violence in first ever “Walk Against Abuse” Fundraiser
- Walk Against Abuse Supports Pet Families Exposed to Domestic Violence
- Nonprofit Partners Invite the Community to Walk Against Abuse
- The heatwave on the Central Coast is impacting pets and their well being