We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its website for all people with or without disabilities.
We strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- The website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant
- There is consistent navigation across the website
- Images have alternative text
- Design elements use contrasting colors for maximum legibility
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing.
If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web Page on this website, please contact our Webmaster
Ameravant Web Design
Email: [email protected]
We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.
To learn more about ADA Website Accessibility, contact our Webmaster