Show you C.A.R.E.4Paws
Give a one-time gift
Click below to give a one-time donation. You can make it in honor of someone or as a tribute.
Become a monthly donor
One of the greatest ways to help is by becoming a monthly C.A.R.E.4Paws contributor. Simply click on the button below to commit to a monthly donation amount of choice. You will receive a tax receipt at the end of the year for your generous gifts.
Mail a check to
P.O. Box 60524
Santa Barbara, CA 93160-0524
Drop Off Pet Food
Companion Pet Assistance
We also love donations of dry and canned pet food. You can purchase food locally and drop off at any of the locations listed below. Learn more about the program.
- ASAP (Animal Shelter Assistance Program), 5473 Overpass Road, Santa Barbara
- Advanced Veterinary Specialists (AVS), 414 E. Carrillo Street, Santa Barbara
- Animal Medical Clinic, 1037 Casitas Pass Road, Carpinteria
- Dioji K-9 Resort & Athletic Club, 7340 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, and 22 E. Yanonali Street, Santa Barbara
- Healthy Pet, 3018 State Street, Santa Barbara
- La Cumbre Feed, 3652 Calle Real, Santa Barbara
- Monighetti’s Farrier, Feed & Pet, 37 Industrial Way #107, Buellton
- Montecito Pet Shop, 2020 Cliff Drive, Santa Barbara
- Plaza Deli, La Cumbre Plaza, Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara County Animal Services’ shelters in Santa Barbara (5473 Overpass Road), in Lompoc (1501 W. Central Avenue) and Santa Maria (548 W. Foster Road)
- Santa Barbara Humane’s shelters in Santa Barbara (5399 Overpass Road) and Santa Maria (1687 W. Stowell Road)
- Santa Ynez Valley Humane Society in Partnership with Dog Adoption Welfare Group (DAWG), 111 Commerce Drive, Buellton
Donate pet food and supplies for families in need from home through our Amazon Wish List.
Want to make a pawsitive difference?
When shopping, make C.A.R.E.4Paws your charity of choice and we receive a percentage of the purchase.
Sign up for a Ralphs card and up to 5% of each purchase goes to C.A.R.E.4Paws. Our organization is listed as C.A.R.E.4Paws and our organization’s number is #TM308.
We offer sponsorship opportunities for our annual events, including our Happy Tails Celebration & Fundraiser at the Music Academy of the West (May 21, 2023), our Holiday Donation Drive-Thru in December (December 3, 2023) and Walk Against Abuse, at Elings Park (October 1, 2023). The Walk supports our Safe Haven program, which assist pet families exposed to domestic violence.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We invite you to become a Corporate Partner to help support C.A.R.E.4Paws’ Mobile Community Medicine & Spay/Neuter Outreach program. You will receive multiple promotional benefits, including sponsorships of our annual fundraising events, depending on your sponsorship level.
- Prominent listing of your linked company logo and bio on our Supporters page.
- Logo placement on the back of C.A.R.E.4Paws’ mobile clinic (at $5,000 and up), which provides great visibility during clinic and community events and while we drive throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo County several times per week.
- Listing of your logo in our print and electronic newsletters.
- Sponsorship of C.A.R.E.4Paws’ Happy Tails Celebration & Fundraiser at the Music Academy of the West (May 21, 2023), our Holiday Donation Drive-Thru on December 3, 2023, OR our Walk Against Abuse at Elings Park (October 1, 2023) depending on the sponsor level.
Used Car Donations
Your used vehicle heps us keep rolling!
CARS accepts used vehicles donated to their partner charities. We are one of them! Just click to get started on C.A.R.E.4Paws’ own preferred charity page. You can also call CARS at 844-294-PAWS (7297).
Employee Gift Matching
Does your employer match donations?
Ask if your company offers a gift matching program and if so, what the company’s guidelines are. In some cases, the value of an employee’s donation may be doubled or tripled. Many companies match gifts given by employees and their spouses, as well as by retirees and board members.
You can also contribute to your favorite nonprofit through automatic payroll deductions. Many companies offer this opportunity via an outside federation, such as United Way or America’s Charities. Federal, state and municipal employees can sign up through a philanthropy motivator like the Combined Federal Campaign. Simply select C.A.R.E.4Paws, Inc. on the designation form. If our nonprofit is not listed, opt to do a “direct designation,” which means you have to list C.A.R.E.4Paws, Inc. and our tax identification number, 27-0207473, on the form.
Your bequest can make a big impact
By remembering C.A.R.E.4Paws in your estate plans, you help ensure that we can continue assisting thousands of animals and pet owners in need—for years to come. Not only can a bequest help change the future for our four-legged friends, but it gives you an opportunity to be permanently identified with an organization whose work you truly believe in.
Volunteer With Us
Donate your time and talents!
C.A.R.E.4Paws cannot do our work without our dedicated volunteers. From our fundraising events to critical community programs, there are many ways to help. Visit our Volunteer Corner for our volunteer application and more details!